Welcome to Experience Arts School (EAS)! We’re so glad you are considering becoming a part of our EAS family. Experience Arts School is a Christian Arts Education organization created to provide artists with quality technical instruction and practical experience, resulting in both classic and original works, varied artistic and ministry expressions, and ultimately an arts resource for both the Christian and secular communities.
At EAS, it is our mission to positively influence communities through creative works by fusing quality arts training with biblical truths. Your decision to register in one, or more, of our classes has placed you on the journey with us. Welcome to the experience. We primarily provide training for students ages 3 through young adult, thought periodically provide classes for more mature adults. Beyond technique classes, we offer varying mentorship programs for students, ages 8-young adults, interested in pursuing performance, competition, and/or ministry experiences.
For a list of all our programs, which also includes classes for the underserved, at-risk, and special needs populations, visit EAS Programs on our navigation bar. You will find we have something for most everyone!
Below find some next steps:
1. Decide what art form(s)/program you’re interested in pursuing. Then, click on our Registration Navigation Bar where you may view our schedule based on day, art form, orage/skill level. (You may also click on the Class Descriptions side-bar for more details on each of our classes.)
2. If you’re interested in any of our Mentorship Programs, visit our Companies link, which offers programming for students ages 8 through young adults. There is also a Pre-Company option which offers a lesser commitment, for students ages 6-12.
3. If you have ANY questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to contact you and coach you along the way.
4. Once you’ve decided what program/day(s) best fit your family’s schedule, register your student.
5. Once we’ve reviewed your registration, we will send you your tuition statement. Please quickly submit your payment, or contact the office to make a payment plan.
Note: Depending on your goals, it is our recommendation that you register for minimally two classes per week. Truly learning any of the art forms requires repetition. The more classes you take, the faster your student will grow, the more quickly they will advance, and the more fun they will have!
6. Because we must have 7 students registered in a class for it to continue, please consider forwarding our class schedule & registration info to your family and friends. Take them along on the journey with you! There’s nothing like making life-long memories together at EAS!
7. Make sure you’re signed up for our Text Newsflashes on the website. This will keep you up-
to-date on all things EAS.
8. Join us for our Open House. (See ______ for dates/times). All of our classrooms will be open for you to tour, as well as many of our teachers will be available to answer questions.
9. AUDITIONS: Visit _______ for details on Auditions for our Performing Companies AND upcoming shows.
10. Beginning this semester all age-appropriate students are invited to attend our weekly Prayer/Devotional Discipleship groups. See our Rally….
11. Before classes begin, make sure to review the “Dress code and Classroom Guidelines” link on our website. Students must have appropriate attire, and designated supplies if applicable, to participate in their class.
12. For safety reasons, we do not allow parents in classrooms, except during our sneak peek weeks. For exceptions, please connect with our EAS receptionist.
13. If you have questions related to holidays, or dates of performances and events at EAS, visit the _________________r website.
10. We will have our semester y first week of December. There will be three different shows to accommodate all of our classes. You will be notified of the show your class is performing in the first week of November. If you have any potential scheduling conflicts for performance week, you must contact the EAS office no later that October 15th.
11. Snacks are available for purchase during class times. (Most items cost $.50-$1) At designated times, meals may also be made available for purchase. Check with the EAS receptionist for details.
12. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook!
Can’t wait to see you,
The EAS Team