CLASSES BEGIN JANUARY 16TH
HERE'S HOW TO REGISTER-
1. FILL OUT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2. THAT'S IT!!
3. THE NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW CONTAINS THE STUDENT INDEMNITY WAIVER, EMERGENCY CONTACT, MEDICAL RELEASE AND ALL OTHER APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS. AFTER REGISTRATION YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAILED INVOICE WHERE YOU CAN PAY ONLINE OR ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
1) In general, there needs to be a minimum of 7 students enrolled for the class to continue (with the exception of private & semi-private lessons). Maximum of 15 students allowed in each class (unless approved by instructor). If there are not enough students for the class, the class will be cancelled, Notification of class cancellations will be sent to students only if they have pre-registered for the class. If a student pre-registers for a class that has been canceled due to low enrollment, they will have a choice of registering for another class or receive a full refund for that cancelled class.
2) Some classes require an additional lab/supply fee which covers equipment, lab/studio and supply costs. Your instructor will let you know if this applies.
3) We have a dress code for most dance classes and all aerial classes. Full description and cost (if applicable) can be found here.
4) FALL/SPRING Production: At the conclusion of the semester all students will participate in a stage presentation allowing them to demonstrate what they have learned during the semester. Rehearsal dates and times will be determined closer to the performance, and will be posted on Facebook and our website.
The amounts below represent our most simplified tuition rates. Company membership, multiple classes and other factors can result in discounted costs PER CLASS PRICING & DISCOUNTS CLICK HERE. Company cost break-downs can be found here. Production fees and registration costs are below.
$8/hour ($128 semester) – Dance, Theatre, Vocal Music classes
$9/hour ($144 semester) – Instrumental Music, Vocal Solos and Media classes
$10/hour ($160 semester) - Aerial classes, Group Guitar, Group Drums
$13/hour ($208 semester) - Songwriting - Songwriting does NOT have a production fee. Each section of songwriting can only accommodate 2 students.
$10/per - Drop-In Fee - Per class/open gym (Registration form and waivers are required)
$30 for 30 minutes - private lesson rate. $25 - 30min if you pay-in-full (PIF) for the entire semester.
All EAS customers will be asked to complete their billing information in one of three ways before registration can be finalized:
1. Pay-in-full (PIF)
2. Place a credit/debit card on file for monthly or bi-monthly payments
3. Submit post-dated checks for monthly or bi-monthly payments.
If you are using option #2 or #3 we ask you pay your registration fee, (if applicable) production fee, and %25 of your total semester tuition. The 4 remaining payments of 20% will be charged in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec and/or Feb/Mar/Apr/May. All customers using the monthly payment option will be charged a one-time $10 billing fee for a two payment option (August and October/ January and March), or a $20 billing fee for a five payment option (the 5th of each month).
Monthly payments will be automatically deducted on the FIRST WEDNESDAY of the month from a debit/credit card on file or through post-dated checks submitted at the beginning of the semester. If your payment cannot be processed, we will attempt to contact you before we run your card again. You cannot change your billing date, but if you need more time or have a special circumstance, please contact us.
**Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged $25
$25 - this registration fee covers student administration and provides an EAS T-shirt. This is an annual fee, so will ALWAYS be charged in fall semester. If the student did not attend in the fall it will be charge in the spring and then again in the fall. One per-student, per-year. Non-Refundable
All students (with the exception of non-performing classes) are required to pay a $50 production fee per performing class. This amount covers the rental/purchase of class costumes, production sets and props, production refreshments and security and allows each student to invite as many guests to the end of the year show as possible without selling tickets. Company production fee information can be found here.
Classes dropped prior to the start date will receive a full refund, less registration fee. Classes dropped prior to the end of the 4th week, will receive a 50% refund, less registration fee. There is no refund for classes dropped after the fourth week.
PRIVATE LESSON REFUND POLICY:
All private lesson cancellations need to be made with the Instructor, 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson. You will be subject to the full $30 lesson price for failure to give a 24 hour notice of cancellation or no show.