Hey EAS fam,
So much good stuff this week to let you know about. Let's dive in-
1. Fundraisers - We have 2 big fundraisers going on right now, candles from Gold Canyon Candles and a coupon savings book. The candles are $20, with $5 going directly to your EAS account (credit towards anything EAS related). The coupon books are $25, also with $5 going into your account. All of the coupons are good through December of NEXT year. Candle orders are due November 30th. They should be here with plenty of time for Christmas. The coupon books will be for sale now through show week. All information and packets can be picked up at either front desk.
2. Festival of Lights Parade - Stay tuned we will be releasing the rehearsal and decorating schedule for the parade VERY SOON! In the meantime, let us know if you'd like to help with decorating or by loaning us some Christmas lights. It's an evening time parade so we'll need lots of lights to decorate! The parade is on November 24th at 6pm, and runs down Mill Ave. in Tempe.
3. Christmas Show Order & Details - Have a student performing in the Christmas Joy shows? Take a look HERE and find out - what to wear, days and times of rehearsals and full info for SHOW WEEK. Remember only 2 shows this year - Monday 12/4 & Wednesday 12/6.
4. Patrons & Program Advertising - Our Patrons and Advertisers play a vital role at Experience Arts School, and help to ensure excellence in ministry and the arts for years to come. Contributions made through patron and advertising provide support for all activities, including student financial aid, faculty advancement, community outreach, public performances, ministry engagements, and new commissions. Follow the links below to find out more how you can become a patron (and receive VIP seating at the shows) and advertise in our Christmas Joy Program.
5. Silent Auction - Our silent auction is always a great place to pick up a unique gift, treat for yourself or score a great deal on a hand-picked experience. Auction winners are announced at the Wednesday show or by phone.
%95 of our baskets are supplied through the generous donations of our friends and family, and money raised goes towards scholarships and other initiatives. Please consider what you could contribute by taking a look at our SIGN-UP LIST.
As always, if you have questions about anything, message us at facebook.com/EASonline or email@example.com