Hey all, Disney is approaching quickly and so there's lots of info to be shared. Our full itinerary and packing list will be available on our website shortly.
1. It's that time of year again, Disney! Here's a few things to remember. Initial deposits are due by this Friday. $200 to hold your spot. (Please email us if you will have trouble making that deadline) Balance will be due a week before we go to Disney (October 2nd). Total cost for the trip is $365, however your student will also need money for food and anything they want to buy in the park. We will provide breakfast and snacks, which is a great segue to my next point:
2. Disney Donations! We are looking for healthy, pre-packaged snacks to take with us to Disney. We know kids will eat their fill of chocolate covered Mickey heads and other fun stuff in the park, so we want to make sure we have plenty of healthy, but yummy, snacks for them to eat in their hotel rooms and backpacks. Drop-offs can be made to the EAS floor anytime during class hours.
3. Weekend Services. Starting this Sunday, September 20th, services times at our Mesa campus will be changing. Our Worship Center remodel is fully under way and exciting things are ahead... Make sure you check out our new service times for the next couple weeks, and remember we will be meeting in the Family Life Center.
4. Sneak Peek Week! October 6th-8th. Parents you are welcome to come up to the studio floor and watch the last 15 minutes of class. Meet teachers, see what's going on, and get a little preview of what your students are working on for the Fall show.
5. Christmas Joy Date Change. We are so excited to be hosting Pastor Carl Lentz on our Downtown campus December 11th, so we will be moving our EAS Fall shows to Monday December 7th and Wednesday December 9th. Show rehearsals will still be the day before the production, so we will have a rehearsal December 6th for the Monday show, and a rehearsal December 8th for the Wednesday show.
Questions? Comments? Email us at info (at) experienceartsschool.com or post directly to this Newsflash.
Jesse Brown - Company Director