Good Evening EAS Families!
Where has this year gone? And Christmas is just around the corner! Just can't believe how quickly the time has flown by!
With that in mind, wanted to remind everyone we only have TWO weeks of classes left in this semester. AND to invite you to our semester-end in-class demonstration/class Christmas Parties. You are invited to attend your child's class, at their regularly scheduled class times, and see what they have been working on these past months. The presentation will be anywhere from 20-40 minutes, depending on the class, and conclude with a small Christmas party where students are invited to bring a treat to share with their classmates. Parents, Friends, and Family are all invited to join our celebration, and will be brought into the classroom soon after its official start time. (Teachers/Students may take a few minutes to gather themselves before you're invited in.)
Every class will have their in-class demonstration/Christmas Party the last week of classes, December 3-6. The EXCEPTION is our Tuesday Aerial and Dance classes. Because the Family Life Center, where our classes are generally held, is being used that night by Vineyard Church, those classes ONLY will have their presentation next Tuesday, November 27th. These Aerial and Dance, Tuesday classes WILL have their last class on December 4th, in the church auditorium, as we have had every first Tuesday of the month this past semester.
1) Classes are happening, per usual, for two more weeks.
2) Tuesday, November 27th (Vineyard Campus): Semester-End Demonstration/Christmas Party for all TUESDAY Aerial/Dance Classes ONLY. (Music/Theatre will conduct their regular classes this night)
2) Monday, December 3rd (Church for the Nations Campus): Semester-End Demonstration/Christmas Party for ALL Monday Classes.
3) Tuesday, December 4th (Vineyard Campus): Semester-End Demonstration/Christmas Party for Music and Theatre Classes only. Aerials/Dance will have their regularly scheduled classes this night.
4) Thursday, December 6th (Vineyard Campus): Semester-End Demonstration/Christmas Party for ALL Thursday Classes.
Parents, what you need to know:
1) You may attend EVERY class your child is registered for, based on the above schedule, to see their progress.
2) Please have your student bring a treat to share with their class for the Christmas Party at the conclusion of the Demonstration
3) If you have multiple children registered in classes at the same time, feel free to pop in and out as necessary.
I hope you will make every effort to attend your child's class(es) for their special presentation. They've been working really hard and I know they are excited to show you what they have learned. And please, feel free to invite family and friends.
Also, we will be offering some special 'Christmas Deals' our last week of classes including some of our new EAS log shirts, hoodies etc. PLUS EAS gift certificates. What a GREAT gift to give for Christmas!
Can't wait to see you all!
EAS Founder/Artistic Director
P.S. Watch your emails for information related to our upcoming performances/parades, auditions for Companies, and our Spring Semester.