Esther the Musical
Esther is a light but dramatic two hour full length musical production about an orphaned Jewish girl who becomes Queen of Persia, and discovers that her people are to be annihilated by royal decree. She is forced to trust God through frightening circumstances, with the survival of her entire race seemingly rests on her shoulders.
Our production will take on a unique and creative expression, as we embrace the bohemian and 60s/70s in the artisic delivery, of this old, yet true and inspirational story.
Company/Esther Auditions - Friday, January 12th @ 6-9pm | Saturday, January 13th @ 9-12pm
Experience Arts School 655 E. University Dr. Mesa, AZ 85203 - Generations Center (most northwestern building on campus) 2nd floor
Follow the signs for auditions
Questions or Comments - Reach us at facebook.com/EASonline or email@example.com
How can I get involved?
- Fill out audition form here!
- Attend chosen audition time.
- Attend Callback (if applicable)
Where can I find the cast list?
- Cast list will be posted on this page on Sunday, January 7th by 5pm
- CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL CHARACTER LIST
What is the rehearsal schedule?
- Rehearsals will be held primarily on Tuesday and Thursday nights, some may be called on Sunday afternoon.
- Detailed rehearsal schedule will be posted once cast is confirmed.
What if I have schedule conflicts, should I still audition?
- Absolutely! Every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule.
What is the cost? *
For new students (not currently enrolled) - $250
For current EAS students (not unlimited) - $200
- For current EAS students (unlimited) - $150
For EAS company members - production fee waived
* production fee includes : 2 tickets to a showing of your choice, 1 production t-shirt, costumes
production fee does not include : undergarments/costume base and shoes
When are the shows?
- Depending on venue, production dates will be May 18-20th and/or May 24-26th